Nike Air Unlimited

Classical Nike Air Unlimited /Saulute
#90'sbaby #90'svs2016

These classical trend setting shoes were re-released in 2016, bringing with them old school vibes and new school ties. These classical basketball shoes represent what Nike was in the 90's, with the classical silhouette entrance.The Nike Air unlimited re-released look doesn't seem
to have changed a lot, just instead bringing with it more bold and vibrant textures and colours.  The Nike Air unlimited Salute is the colour that I chose, as  I wanted a solid colour that can be worn throughout the seasons, and you can't go wrong with black. But I also wanted a second colour to be incorporated, to bring out the design and shape of the shoe. What immediately stuck me was that it was a high top, as being a curvy 5'6 girl, high tops suit my shape better. Plus, these reminded me of the old school  Nike huarache Lyon Blue, that I used to see at JD sports(2014), at the time when  I couldn't afford to buy them! So I've rated these trainers on five things; Design, Price, Sizing, Comfortability, Durability
1. Design

Foundation:This is is original basketball classic shoe, with a strong solid foundation, and you can almost feel the weight of it, but its not heavy. But not for those that like to feel the ground when they're running.

Colour: The baby matt blue surrounding the rest of the trainer doesn't shout at you, instead giving
you a more icy vibe.Compared to the bright blue luminous blue at the bottom of the sole.
Shape: Silhouette entrance is classical, chic, and even though they're men's basketball shoes, give the shoe a slight  feminine touch.
Features: The four strap system adds to the security and safe feeling that these shoes are never coming off, while also allowing a variation in styling. However, they're very fiddly, and if not strapped down become very awkward at times.


2.Pricing 
I was able to buy these for £87.25  from Nike website, as they were on sale, which was very surprising for me, as I would have expected them to be at a higher price  at first glance. And what was even more surprising was the sizes available,  as I was spoilt for choice and had options to pick from 6 and 7, which is not generally the case for items on sale.

3.Sizing
Like many a Nike Shoes they're very fitted,
and these were no exception.
especially as I  have wide feet, so it's a very snug fit. And if it wasn't for the fact that it is a men's basketball shoe, I doubt it would have fitted well, and if I did manage to get my foot into it, I wouldn't have been able to keep it on for long, being a 6.5 myself. Plus what makes it worse is the narrow entrance, as I had to literally take out all the straps, plus up to half of the laces to get my foot into the trainer! So if your in a rush to get somewhere these are not up and go shoes!

4. Comfortability
Kinda goes with the Sizing and Design, as its the cardinal rule that you need to break into your shoes, but some trainers are the exception. However these are not, being that after wearing them for an hour, they started to scrap at the back of my heel, and hurt the front of my toes. But they will loosen up don't worry!

5.Durability
-Update in a month-

Links for Purchase:
Size
Amazon
Ebay
MandMDirect

Images: Taken and edited by editor of blog: @nsllisa

Comments