Puma: PopCat Sliders REVIEW

PUMA POP CAT SLIDERS


These Puma Pop Cat sliders are the epitome of cute, dainty but also butch, and range from classical colours, black, white and red. But this new edition-reflective sliders are literally an upgrade to the classical black look, as it goes beyond just adding a pop of colour.

Design
The design itself focuses on the strap, which is where all the detailing lies. And its the sort of detailing that has to be admired close up, or with the flash of a camera. In addition, the name Pop Cat is very fitting, as like a cat at first glance it looks like plain black sliders with a sight shimmer, but as you glance again-the sliders will definitely make you look twice-you will notice something different, as its not until you get up and personal with it does it show its true colours, that its reflective.
Sizing
I initially wear a size 6.5, but as they didn't have any half sizes I opted for size 6. In doing so I was very worried that the sliders would be to small and would have my feet hanging out at the back, but I can say its fits perfectly. The width of the sliders give space for my feet to spread out, and the strap not being restricting means that I can push my feet all the way to the front.
Comfort
Initially the sole looks tough, but it is in fact very comfortable and bouncy.
Durability
I have used these sliders for over a year now, and they are very sturdy and have lasted me up until now. And them being waterproof have helped me keeping them for so long. However, the slider strap does crease easily, this being that as soon as I tried them on- during my breaking in process-I noticed a long crease form. But the crease is only noticeable up close and isn't that noticeable on flash. Another aspect I noticed is that it retains smells, so if you wear it out in the rain and don't wash it, or wear smelly socks, you won't notice it at first but the smell will eventually build up.
Rating
4/5
Links
Ebay

Comments