Why These Rose Gold Reebox Classic Leather Editions, Have Become My Beaters!

I  wanted a pair of rose gold sneakers, so when I saw the Reebox  Leather Classic on Very.com I knew I had have it,  especially  since I was searching for the right sneakers to get in rose gold. What sweetened the deal was that I got it from around £35, and they got delivered very quickly  which was just an added bonus. And now they have  become my go to sneakers. A pair that I often choose, even over my more expensive sneakers. These are definitely my beaters, and here are 10 reason why they are:

1. They are perfect for individuals with wide feet, as the inner sole is soft and just moulds to your feet Instead of putting pressure on your toes.
2. They're so comfortable, I mean I can literally wear them all day!
3. The support from the outer sole is amazing. It's very solid but at the same time bouncy. I definitely feel an inch taller
4. You can go a half size down as these loosen up a lot after wearing them consistently over a 2 week period.
5. lets say you have 1 minute to get out of your house and don't needed the added stress of having to untie laces or struggle to put on your sneakers. Well these are the right sneakers to pick as all you have to do is #slipngo!
6. If you don't have money to buy sneakers for both gym and for work, these sneakers cover both these aspects!
7. The colour is perfect if your stuck between pink and nude
8.They come at a really good price, retailing around £34
9.They're still available: FootAsylum
10. With Spring/Summer round the corner these rose gold sneakers are definitely going to have your feet sparkling in the summer.


4 Things You should be aware of:

1. Due to the rose gold effect I find that they crease very easily, I mean as soon as I put my foot inside I noticed an immediate crease.
2. These being my beaters, mean that I wear them a lot= Retaining smell. But a quick  15 minute wash with cold water should fix this, but you're going to do this you have to be careful of the material!
3. Your socks after awhile will stain the inside of the sneaker. This is also a natural process.
4. The more you wear them the looser they get. And this kinda shows at the side of the sneakers.


Comments