Nicki Minaj x H&M Choker

If you love Nicki Minaj but don't have the pockets to show it, then the Nicki Minaj x H&M collection is definitely for you. Hence why I've decided to invest in the Pink Bow Choker for a wonderful price of only £5.99. Not only is this a bargain, I can now say I own something that she put her creativity into besides music.

Design
Simple and dainty, and you feel Nicki Minaj's touch in this accessory. For one the gold studs remind me of her tough side, coming from the Bronx, and of her Playtimes Over mixtape days. While
the bow itself reminds me of  the front cover of her Pink Friday album, with her pink her, and Barbie characteristic especially as dolls are known for having little bows on them. And the pink, well I don't have to explain that being the epitome of of Nicki herself.


This is definitely for all you Insta crazed, celebrity loving fans out there (including myself)!

Comments