I Got These For £35: PUMA FIERCE

So I'm the kind of girl that just loves a discount. I mean don't get me wrong I'm all about my new releases and top trending sneaker, but when your bank account doesn't match you desires, you just have to move forward and find alternatives. And that alternative is to buy sneakers when they're out of season. And I know that's not what you want at the time, but just imagine how you would feel buying a pair of sneakers for £170 pounds, then  in a few months seeing that they have gone down to £70. And if you think of it, you will be the only one rocking when you buy them. This is what I done with Puma Fierce 2016 sneakers which I brought near the beginning of 2017, and I can say I still feel amazing wearing them. Here's some information on them.

PRICE
These baddies originally retailed at around £82 but I got them for around £35! I mean who would have thought that I would be able to buy a well known brand at such a discounted price, that also looked nice.

DESIGN
Simple, but has that tinge of being borderline futuristic, as it has no laces, but instead sporting reflective panels at the side. And a wide entrance with an extended front flap, and hook at the front that you can pull to help you gain entrance into the sneaker. The mesh panelling at the front surface of the sneaker is waterproof, but the extra holes that are there for breath-ability means that the odd droplet of water does get through but its not that extreme. This sneaker also comes in  various colourways, but I opted for the dark icy cool grey(that show i would describe it), which goes perfect with various grey items of clothing.

COMFORT
When you first put them on you feel as if your feet are encased in a bubble of pure bliss. However, despite them being very comfortable they aren't really made for people with wide feet, as it took me 2 and a half months to break into them. And I still found  that my right foot(being the bigger foot) after awhile of wearing them starts to lose blood circulation(not literally but that's how much it hurt), especially at the heel. And when I take the sneaker off, my heels especially the right foot is hard and starts hurts me for the rest of the day and morning. So in regards to sizing I definitely recommend going a size up, even if it is a  half size. But this could also be due to the fact that I  am a 6.5, but got a 6, as I normally can get away with it depending on the sneaker, but these are not made for getting away with anything!

DURABILITY
Being that the sneaker is generally made up of waterproof material, most stains can be cleaned with a simple wipe, or cloth, soap and water. And being that the sole is quite solid I see these lasting a very long time!

WHERE TO BUY
Unfortunately size six in the Puma fierce is sold out, but you can buy the Fenty edition, which is exactly the same but just with a longer strap at the top, and is still available at the discounted price of £50.





Comments